Pete Nelson Treehouse
Pete Nelson Treehouse Rental
This is the world-famous treehouse as shown on Animal Planet – Tree House Masters – Kentucky Climbers Cottage. This adventure treehouse is ideal for those who want to unplug and have a ‘off the grid’ immersion in nature or the perfect cabin weekend getaway. Walk a ramp into the spacious treehouse. The large barn doors open to let the outside in. A super comfy master bed is the loft for two adults. 2-3 small kids can sleep in the pull-down sofa that turns into a twin on main floor. Has electric, and AIR! Your date taken? Need more beds? See the new Aliyah treehouse that sleeps 6.
For those wanting an “off the grid nature experience,” this is a true adventure full of fun things to do. You will enjoy 200 acres to roam, and you can also book a tree climb, hike the heart trail, hobbit tree house trail and more (see map in photos), play volleyball, build a fire, play horseshoes, fish, go on scavenger hunt to find the 5 ponds, explore an abandoned 1800s settlers log cabin, and wade and play in several cool creeks!
Here is what is included in the treehouse:
Key Benefits to this Treehouse Rental:
- Heated by woodburner stove
- Has ELECTRIC, air conditioner, lights
- A french coffee press
- Pull down sofa couch to twin
- Charcoal grill outside
- Three-gallon filtered water tank inside for drinking and dishes
- Portable sink
- Fire pit outside with seating. You can buy bundle of gracious amount of wood for $25.00 – simply order a week ahead.
- Full kitchenette includes a camp stove, pots and pans, plates, bowls, and utensils for 6.
- Large size loft with king size Casper bed. All linen included (linen for sofa couch inside couch). There are extra blankets inside stools.
The treehouse is located in Germantown Ky and the specific directions will be emailed to you once you register. From downtown Cincinnati, Ohio give yourself 60 mins comfortably.
It also has an oversized deck.
You can book a guided tree climb and experience the canopy tops and climb the same tree we did with Pete Nelson.
There is plenty to explore along the way. Several creek beds, deer, red-tailed hawks and turkey abounds.
The treehouse is so cool you will never want to leave!
Subscribe now to receive exciting offers and updates on outdoor adventures, treehouse cabin rentals, and more.
Watch this treehouse get built on Treehouse Masters!