Pete Nelson Treehouse
Pete Nelson Treehouse Rental
This is the world-famous treehouse as shown on Animal Planet – Tree House Masters – Kentucky Climbers Cottage. This adventure treehouse is ideal for those who want to unplug and have a ‘off the grid’ immersion in nature or the perfect cabin weekend getaway. Walk a ramp into the spacious treehouse. The large barn doors open to let the outside in. A super comfy master bed is in the loft for two adults. 2 small kids can sleep in the pull-down sofa that turns into a twin on main floor. Max is 4 for this treehouse. Has electric, and AIR! Your date taken? Need more beds? See the new Aliyah treehouse that sleeps 6.
Watch the episode on Netflex or youtube. Season 4 Episode 6
For those wanting an “off the grid nature experience,” this is a true adventure full of fun things to do. You will enjoy 200 acres to roam, and you can also book a tree climb, hike the heart trail, hobbit tree house trail and more (see map in photos), play volleyball, build a fire, play horseshoes, fish, go on scavenger hunt to find the 5 ponds, explore an abandoned 1800s settlers log cabin, and wade and play in several cool creeks!
Here is what is included in the treehouse:
Key Benefits to this Treehouse Rental:
- Heated by woodburner stove. Also has a backup space heater suffice for weather 45 and up. When weather is super cold you would be responsible for your own wood for wood burner and starting your own fire. We have a video or we can help if notified a head of time.
- Has ELECTRIC, air conditioner, lights
- A french coffee press and regular coffee maker
- Pull down sofa couch to twin. Air mattress if needed
- Propane grill outside
- Three-gallon filtered water tank inside for drinking and dishes
- Portable sink
- Fire pit outside with seating.
- Full kitchenette includes a camp stove, pots and pans, plates, bowls, and utensils for 6. A cooler for your food or bring your own. Please note there is no refrigerator.
- Large size loft with king size bed. All linen included (linen for sofa couch inside couch). There are extra blankets inside stools.
~200 acres of themed trails will keep you busy for at least three days! You can hike or mountain bike. There is a laminated map inside your treehouse with trail descriptions. We have creeks galore to wade in and a fishing pond. Bring your pool.
Express check in of 130PM for $30.00
Pets $50.00 a pet
Tree climbing 4 or more is $49.00 a person or $59.00 a person for three or less
Load of firewood for $40.00
The treehouse is located in Germantown Ky and the specific directions will be emailed to you once you register. From downtown Cincinnati, Ohio give yourself 60 mins comfortably.
There is no bathroom in the treehouse there is a compost toilet located within 5 second walk from treehouse.
It also has an oversized deck.
There is plenty to explore along the way. Several creek beds, deer, red-tailed hawks and turkey abounds.
Map is in the treehouse. We have developed scavenger hunts, the hobbit trail whereas you find the 10 little hobbit houses in the trees.
Jacobs Ladders is a memorial trail you can bring a chime in memory of a loss one to hang along the trail.
The Plant walk is new and found in the tree house that starts on challenge hill I. The plants are numbered and describe each plant. This is seasonal of course.
There is a treehouse manual in each treehouse with nature invitations in the back.
You can book a guided tree climb and experience the canopy tops and climb the same tree we did with Pete Nelson.
Hiking shoes, and outdoorsy clothes are recommended. Board games, & food to cook out on grill.
Get an ice cream for desert next to pizza place. Walk along the Ohio River and check out the historical homes or take a Ferry ride.
Subscribe now to receive exciting offers and updates on outdoor adventures, treehouse cabin rentals, and more.
Watch this treehouse get built on Treehouse Masters!