Old Hickory 1111 Treehouse
Old Hickory 1111 Treehouse Rental
This treehouse is a magical play land. It has a wrap-around deck and slide that leads you to two swings and two hammocks underneath.
Inside the decor fits the treehouse with a comfy leather couch and a bar with handmade mosaic patterns. Upstairs you will find a double loft with queen on one side and a bridge that takes you to a twin on the other.
- Electricity with lots of lighting!
- Fire pit with four chairs
- Wrap around deck with propane grill out back and more seating
- Full kitchenette with regular coffee pot
- All linens, pillows included.
- Sleeps 2 adults and 3-4 kids
- ~200 acres of themed trails will keep you busy for at least three days! You can hike or mountain bike. There is a laminated map inside your treehouse with trail descriptions. We have creeks galore to wade in and a fishing pond. Bring your pool.
- ADD ONS:Express check in of 130PM for $30.00
- Pets $50.00 a pet
- Tree climbing 4 or more is $49.00 a person or $59.00 a person for three or lessLoad of firewood for $40.00
There are hiking trails of different levels.
You can book a guided tree climb and experience the canopy tops and climb the same tree we did with Pete Nelson.
There is plenty to explore along the way. Several creek beds, deer, red-tailed hawks and turkey abounds.
Subscribe now to receive exciting offers and updates on outdoor adventures, treehouse cabin rentals, and more.