Aliyah Treehouse Rental
A true tree house adventure. Open the door to greet a majestic red oak inside the living room. Walk across the magical bridge to the most romantic bedroom in a tree house-the snuggle palace! A fire pit strategically located lights up the entire place. There are delightful artistic details to take in around each corner of this tree house. It sleeps six..two adults (one couple above the living room) another in snuggle palace and two kids. Rent out our Pete Nelson tree house and invite more people.
For those wanting “off the grid nature experience” This is a adventure experience. You will enjoy not only the 200 acres…you can also book a tree climb, hike the heart trail, hobbit tree house trail and more (see map in photos) play volleyball, build a fire, play horseshoes, fish, go on scavenger hunt to find the 5 ponds, explore an abandoned 1800s settlers log cabin, and wade and play in several cool creeks!
Here is what is included in the TreeHouse
- Heated by propane heaters
- Tea kettle
- A french coffee press
- Sectional couch. Actually big enough to sleep two.
- Charcoal grill outside
- Three gallon filtered water tank inside for drinking and dishes
- Portable sink
- Fire pit outside with seating. You can buy bundle of gracious amount of wood for $25.00 order a week ahead.
- Full kitchenette includes a camp stove, pots and pans, plates, bowls, and utensils for 6.
- 2 Memory foam adult beds – one in loft above living room and one in snuggle palace, one twin memory foam above in snuggle palace. We do supply linens and extra can be located underneath snuggle palace bedroom. There are plenty of blankets in snuggle palace.
You can book a guided tree climb and experience the canopy tops and climb the same tree we did with Pete Nelson.
There is plenty to explore along the way. Several creek beds, deer, red-tailed hawks and turkey abounds.
Subscribe now to recieve exicting offers and updates on new developments.